Thursday, March 23, 2006

Here's who got what so far....

Here is the beginning of the list!

Annie got the KOIGU KPPPM
Keri got the Mission Falls
MOM(aka Susie G.) got the Fixation and Bearfoot
Susan got the Noro Silk Garden
Amy Artisan got the Kersti, Pink Frog Tree and the Purple Matchmaker
Julia got the Noro Kureyon
Laurie got the Purple Frog Tree
Jennie got the Jamaica and Sock it to me

I am feeling so guilty about some of this :( But I only got what I got. There is more...and it is coming to this blog near you. I really, really, really would love to give each and every one of you exactly what you wanted, but alas, my stash is only so big.

Please email me at this address with if I have gotten you a solid price or not. Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?