Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Stay tuned for tomorrow...when I can take pictures again....


Rowan Big Wool $5

Frog Tree Alpaca cost $18 willing to sell for $9

Noro Kureyon Color 90 $5

Koigu Kersti bought for $11 each, sell all 3 for $11 (There's a pattern for fingerless mitts in LMKG)

LB Wool Ease... I got 4 different kinds here $10 for the whole lot?

see above

see above

Wanna add it to the ones above add $1

Paton's Canadiana (I think this was one of my first yarn purchases) $1

please add me to the above wool ease!

Comments:
If the Kersti hasn't been snatched, I'd love to buy it from you! :)
 
Ooo, lala. Can I buy all your Noro if it's not spoken for? Am I a big Noro fan? Why, yes! Just email me with the price. julesatschool@hotmail.com
P.S. My Hourglass is coming along slowly, i've been working on other stuff instead...have you posted finished pics of yours yet?
P.P.S. Gracie is a doll!
 
Just in case there's any confusion...I meant the Noro Silk Garden in your last post as well as the Kureyon.
 
email coming your way re: the frog tree alpaca :o)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?